Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Goroka International

Old 02-08-2007, 10:11 PM

stuart dunn is on a distinguished road
hi looking for some old friends 79 80 81 gips

Hi my name is Stuart dunn, my sister samantha and i went to gips in 79, 80, 81. some teachers were mr short, mr lech(pek) mr joe mulvey, ron denholm, mrs mannion?. has anybody heared from mark and nicola carroll, johnie(assmgrass)goodman and sister bindy, adam boulton(smurf) philip makarai(dodger), lachlan simpson, dan guerrant, peter ugaru smith, jonaton smith, ean vandenberg, dion rowe, shawn and adam scott, nicky chin, craig urlich, craig lamb, fred malara and joanne bowden, leigh baxter, scot martin, jenz junker, david legaile, phillip horseful, teresa huff, bev balenzuela, justine sparkes, leahey's, janine denholm,few more on the tip of my tongue. dad worked at tech colledge and was scout leader.the reunion sounds great

Last edited by stuart dunn; 06-08-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: amended
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 17-08-2007, 09:23 PM

David Baxter is on a distinguished road
Found Leigh Baxter

G'day Stuart,
Just stumbled across this looking for my dad Bernard and saw my brothers name on the list of mates you were looking for. I'm Dave, Leighs younger brother. We went to GINS in 78/79. I havent seen him for a while but last heard he was doing well. Give me a yell on dave_melonee@bigtpond.com.au.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart dunn
Hi my name is Stuart dunn, my sister samantha and i went to gips in 79, 80, 81. some teachers were mr short, mr lech(pek) mr joe mulvey, ron denholm, mrs mannion?. has anybody heared from mark and nicola carroll, johnie(assmgrass)goodman and sister bindy, adam boulton(smurf) philip makarai(dodger), lachlan simpson, dan guerrant, peter ugaru smith, jonaton smith, ean vandenberg, dion rowe, shawn and adam scott, nicky chin, craig urlich, craig lamb, fred malara and joanne bowden, leigh baxter, scot martin, jenz junker, david legaile, phillip horseful, teresa huff, bev balenzuela, justine sparkes, leahey's, janine denholm,few more on the tip of my tongue. dad worked at tech colledge and was scout leader.the reunion sounds great
Old 24-08-2007, 08:03 PM

Kassie is on a distinguished road
G'day Stuart,

I went to school with you sister Samantha the last year you guys were in goroka. Great to hear from you as Sam was one of the people I had hoped to hear from again after all this time. Can you say hi from me and perhaps pass on my contact details. I remember you too, we all used to play totem tennis every spare minute at recess and lunch times. And doing the YMCA at a party at your place! Will you be at the reunion?

Cheers
Kassie Gate
Old 21-09-2007, 09:26 PM

Rayco is on a distinguished road
Stuart,
Phillip Makarai (Dodger) is a private engineer working in Port Moresby
Contact 675 3234483
Cheers
Old 28-09-2007, 02:51 PM

Kassie is on a distinguished road
dodger

Do you know if Phillip Makarai is on email too? Easier to contact that's all.

kas
Old 28-07-2008, 01:45 PM

Beverly Thomson is on a distinguished road
Hi Stuart,
It's Beverly (Balenzuela) here! I remember you and your sister Samantha - I heard that she started Nursing .... ages ago... Did she finish? Is she still doing it?? I am living in Grafton on the NSW North Coast, Nursing at our local hospital.
Did you attend the reunion? My family and I attended and had a great time, but I didn't see you there (but with all the people catching up I'm not too surprised, Paula did a great job with the night!)
I have just found this forum and seeing some familiar names.....it's a bit freaky sometimes!
Great to hear about so many familiar names!
Beverly Thomson
Old 17-08-2008, 01:25 PM

ethel maamo is on a distinguished road
Hi Bev,
Ethel Maamo here. I'm don't think you'd remember but...I'm just wondering whether you you've heard from julie and john hosea. they were our neighbours in goroka.

ethel
Old 02-09-2008, 04:26 PM

Beverly Thomson is on a distinguished road
Hi Ethel,
Yeah I remember you! It's been a long time!!! I last saw Julie Hosea when I got married (she was my chief bridesmaid) but that was in 1991 and I haven't heard from her since then....Debbie Carlyon says that she's not real big on the letter writting but is (I think) living in Port Moresby...
Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 AM

ethel maamo is on a distinguished road
Hey Bev,
it's great to be in touch with people again! It's good to know that you remember me. I do remember you and your sister Roslyn & I think I can still remember your mum and dad. Thanks for the info regarding Julie. I was in Goroka in 1993-1994 then left for Moresby and that was the last time I saw Julie.

Btw, Are you in Facebook?