Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Goroka International

Old 02-08-2007, 03:57 PM

rakhee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up This is really great guys

Hey all great to see all the old familiar names. I was in Papua New Guinea again from 1987 to 2004. I managed to catch up with Anna Wild, Ms Nerolie Baker and Harold ( they now work with PNG coffee in goroka), Neil Ellery, David and Mick Hannon (they were in the international primary school and now run Niugini Highlands, Goroka), and a few others. it was great to catch up and talk about old times.

I am now back in India and have two kids Nadia age 9yrs and Dhruv (boy) age 7 years. I work as a programme Manager for an environmental NGo over here and really enjoy what I do. I married and engineer and he is currently on his way back to Papua New Guinea again, until November, after which we might just all move back there again. so it looks like I will miss the reunion, which is a real bummer, as it would have been fun, and shall try to make it to the next one. Thanks Kassie, for putting me onto this and shall keep in touch.

Take care,

Rakhee
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 28-07-2008, 01:59 PM

Beverly Thomson is on a distinguished road
Rakhee,
What a blast from the past...This is so amazing. I have just found this forum and signed up but have found lots of people on facebook too.

It's Beverly (Balenzuela) here. I keep in touch with Kassie and last saw her at the reunion. Saw lots of familiar faces and in general had a great time catching up with people. I am married with three children Rheece (10), Sherryn and Keilan (3) - two boys and a girl - so between all that and work I am kept very busy but loving it!!

Contact me, it would be great to reconnect....I can remember some fun days...

Beverly Thomson
Old 29-07-2008, 04:34 PM

rakhee is on a distinguished road
Hey Bev, hi how are you. Great to be in touch again. Please send me your email id so we can catch up with all the news. Three kids wow. Hey my email is rkarumbaya@hotmail.com. How's Roz. Write me and let me know your address. We have so many years to catch up on. how are mom and dad?

lotsa love,

Rakhee
Old 17-08-2008, 01:21 PM

ethel maamo is on a distinguished road
hi rakhee,
ethel maamo here. i hope you still remember me. joanne philpott mentioned that you two keep in touch. nice to know that you're working with an NGO in india. i was also in nepal 2003-2006 working with voluntary service overseas (VSO) and was assigned to work with one of our partner organisations called "didibahini" a gender focused organisation...i had a blast in south asia!

cheers,
ethel