Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Lae

Old 07-01-2008, 08:52 PM

Tommy Paul is on a distinguished road
Smile Seek Contacts , Indian ( Kerala ) families friends in Lae

I am from , Pune, India , in my fifties, soon likely to come to Lae to join University Technology as professor, at the department of Business Studies .

I would get contacts from friends, (Indian, Kerala) families, friends if any in Lae , please contact me immediately to help me in settling down in Lae, as I am planning to come by the last week of April to Lae. Of course , PNG friends and citizens are also welcome to contact me.My email ID is tommypaul50@hotmail.com

regards ,

Tommy Paul

Last edited by Tommy Paul; 12-03-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Content Change
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM

GSM is on a distinguished road
Take Precautions

Tommy, news is not nice about Unitech. It is in a financial crisis and there seems to be a problem with the management. Staff and lecturers were recently affected when their entitlements were not paid promptly. You will be given accommodation if you come and it's quiet safe. Just make sure your house is not next to tall grasses. A university female student was recently sexually assaulted in a house within campus. The university is next to crime infested East and West Taraka. While inside is safe, outside is definitely unsafe at nights. There are pot holes on all roads from Unitech to the CBD. You have to have enough for vehicle repairs and maintenance. Should you decide to come, TAKE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES.

GSM