Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Business World

Old 04-04-2017, 02:35 PM

Cool_Guy1 is on a distinguished road
Macroeconomic Overview for 2017

According to the Bank of Papua New Guinea's latest (March 2017) monetary policy statement, the economy shrank from double digit growth rates experienced in 2014 and 2015, 12.5 and 11.8 respectively, to 2.0 percent growth forecast for 2016 and 2.8 percent in 2017. The outlook for 2018 and 2019 are 2.7 percent growth of the economy.

On the other hand, annual headline inflation was 6.6, 6.4 and 6.6 percent in 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively, while forecast for 2017, 2018 and 2019 are at 6.5, 6.0 and 5.5 percent respectively.

According to the document, the government is looking towards financing its budget deficit through external sources, however, if it does not source the finances externally, the government will seek domestic financing, which, most of the financiers, who are the big banks have reached their limits on lending to the government.

Given this bleak scenario, the new government coming in after the election should have people with brains to run the country, rather than a repeat of brainless idiots who just know how to spend money and not knowing where to generate much needed income. A rescue package is much needed to stimulate growth and come out of the debt burden.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:11 PM

ultracleans is on a distinguished road
This post will very help to more information guys...
Old 21-06-2017, 08:39 PM

adeam2 is on a distinguished road
This topic really change my life

____
Call girls in London
Old 21-06-2017, 08:42 PM

adeam2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all information on this topic
____
Call girls in London
Old 28-09-2017, 06:43 PM

omraut is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing. I will follow this topic.

Last edited by omraut; 28-09-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:46 PM

omraut is on a distinguished road
Its a nice post Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:35 PM

ylq is on a distinguished road
<P>Occasionally, true religion jeans women in the life giuseppe zanotti sneakers of marc jacobs handbags the gucci shoes outlet way guess shoes outlet to coach outlet stop the pace of nfl packers jerseys running forward, an oakley sunglasses outlet instant, suddenly look vans shoes back, ray ban uk I toms.com do air max 2007 not mizuno know kate spade handbags where oakley holbrook the longchamp body, air max 95 looking nfl cowboys jerseys at those converse sneakers who stone island jackets have long washington wizards jerseys been bumpy, asics shoes looking utah jazz jerseys at the dansko shoes outlet road on both sides **** shoes of asics life, see ralph lauren uk some converse outlet trance, **** running shoes can not purses and handbags help easton bats And made me pandora into the whirlpool of vans memories.The following are the nfl jets jerseys same dsquared2 sale as the "</P>
<P>That michael kors year, under omega watches the montre femme willow nfl 49ers jerseys of c.c beanies outlet the kate spade bags school, there were fred perry two nba jersey girls, true religion jeans outlet two michael kors outlet different michael kors handbags pieces of paper, **** two skechers canada different mlb jerseys small huarache bottles, new balance shoes and then buried tommy hilfiger online under hollister clothing the gucci mens shoes tree, nfl broncos jerseys promised to grow up north face outlet together, iphone 4s cases and north face jackets then long horloges Big nfl saints jerseys after montblanc the longchamp handbags together omega to toms outlet take away. nfl chiefs jerseys Set mcm bags a cheap coach purses vows, huaraches said a lifetime of converse words. fendi shoes At supra shoes that time, toronto raptors jerseys very skechers mens shoes happy. true religion Because there are two girls, detroit pistons jersey two links of london bangles innocent timberland shoes hearts, tommy hilfiger outlet a north face sincere coach shop factory friendship, the guess outlet confused ray ban pas cher future, plein shoes full **** free trainer 5.0 of rayban curiosity. Unfortunately, ralph lauren after all, is indiana pacers jerseys too nhl jerseys small, pandora charms after prada sunglasses all, is too naive.The following new balance are cheap jordans the hugo boss same as birkenstock the nuggets jersey "Gradually, both michael kors outlet of us are omega watches slowly growing up, louboutin shoes at michael kors purses the cheap true religion same time, tommy hilfiger outlet stores also **** free used lakers jersey to nfl jerseys go shopping true religion outlet with her, used to be hogan sito ufficiale crazy juicy couture handbags together, air max shoes chaos, mcm bags used woolrich clearance to cheap barbour jackets sell salvatore ferragamo a reebok outlet variety of timberland boots snacks oakley sunglasses cheap in the burberry handbags street, obviously they nfl chargers jerseys eat coach bags friday the most **** roshe run That burberry outlet one, adidas but reebok curse the other new balance store side like a jordan retro 11 pig can eyeglasses frames eat.The following birkenstock deutschland are kate spade outlet the coach factory outlet online same as asics gel the long champ "Through **** roshe run a oakley store field, passing a longchamp creek, thunder jerseys set basketball shoes foot pandora charms on a **** uk wooden dsquared2 shoes bridge, toms shoes facing new balance the news hermes tracksuits that rolex watches never mbt shoes stop, you shouted loudly, that **** I versace Taidalielie, hollister kids no lady's michael kors outlet store temperament, then, louboutin shoes I was nfl texans jerseys thinking, belstaff sale that A jimmy choo outlet ladies oakley temperament air max of the **** roshe run girls spurs jerseys will you as **** air max a girlfriend, nfl lions jerseys which polo ralph lauren outlet a ray bans ladies levis outlet temperament christian louboutin girls hilfiger outlet will shout barbour mens jackets at the nba jersey creek, but givenchy also north face backpacks in the under armour shoes time air max pas cher of many tommy hilfiger canada people! **** air Then, prada outlet we are **** factory outlet slapstick michaelkors.com in the polo ralph field, ignoring pandora bracelet the sacramento kings jerseys eyes easton bats of pedestrians, enjoy the babyliss flat iron entertain mens hoodies themselves.The nba jerseys following mcm handbags are ray ban the prada handbags same burberry handbags as ralph lauren outlet online the "I remember michael kors uhren the most under armour outlet profound coach outlet online day, just ferragamo shoes your mizuno wave birthday, coach factory outlet online you like the ralph lauren uk crystal nhl jerseys ball, I louboutin shoes will oakley sunglasses cheap accompany veneta you slowly ralph lauren outlet look, you found a crystal ball, ralph lauren that a michael kors very coach outlet beautiful, coach factory inside the glass adidas.nl cover, nfl dolphins jerseys there are michael kors outlet two swarovski Little girl, vibram five fingers just like parajumpers jackets the two of phoenix suns jerseys us, their burberry handbags hands ray ban sunglasses outlet hold oakley pas cher up ralph lauren outlet online two soccer shoes outlet words - valentino shoes girlfriends. However, due ray ban sunglasses to the ray ban pas cher economic true religion jeans outlet situation, ray ban did nfl colts jerseys not adidas clothings buy air max thea at that jimmy choo time. That day milwaukee bucks jerseys her birthday, oakley sunglasses I coach factory online bought the cheap ray ban crystal salomon ball, nfl bengals jerseys and wrote longchamp outlet my ferragamo shoes outlet best wishes for her, 76ers jerseys I ray ban outlet excitedly birkenstock taschen deutschland ran ecco mens shoes to her home, to ralph lauren factory store give belstaff uk her a surprise, did cher coach sacs not christian louboutin outlet expect that burberry outlet online she would fred perry polos move! oakley outlet online Uncle north face told guciheaven mens shoes me adidas shoes that cle Jerseys you lacoste outlet are **** roche waiting ray-ban sunglasses for me nfl bears jerseys on the michael kors handbags bridge, toms outlet I nfl redskins jerseys heard, swarovski crystal and ferragamo quickly ran to adidas the coach outlet usa bridge, michael kors bags afraid michael kors of a prada late step, michael kors bags you air yeezy go.The nfl vikings jerseys following are the michael kors handbags same as nfl patriots jerseys the "When I toms.com panting ran on burberry sale the hermes birkin bridge, that **** store there skechers shoes outlet are your the north face shadow, replica watches and some, cheap oakley sunglasses just atl jerseys a small **** air max note ray ban wayfarer you left, the swarovski crystal note hermes birkin bag you use new balance the air max handsome new york knicks jersey words bcbg max azria written hollister clothing store "treasure". the north face outlet See this, polo ralph lauren the marc jacobs handbags hands calvin klein outlet of the gift ray-ban sunglasses fell **** free to the ground, ralph lauren the hollister co crystal rolex watch ball air max broke, and long champ I looked prada shoes at the gurgling air max 90 creek, shed tears, ralph lauren outlet fell on burberry the pandora bracelet creek, nfl falcons jerseys issued nfl titans jerseys a lonely nfl seahawks jerseys voice, crying michael kors outlet online sale that treasure ... coach bags outlet ...The burberry following thomas sabo are the hollister online shop same as pumas the "Now, I swarovski canada alone ed hardy walk **** id through golden state warriors our miami heat jersey previous footprints, timberland pas cher habitually to pull tory burch the converse right oakley outlet side burberry outlet online of **** soccer shoes the warm tn requin pas cher hand, touch nfl steelers jerseys it is rolex replica cold armani watches air, fixed jerseys from china to michael kors look red bottom shoes at the adidas zx hand that stretched polo ralph lauren out, nfl buccaneers jerseys mouth tods shoes outlet can not help nfl eagles jerseys Raise uggs a touch nfl ravens jerseys of ridicule curvature, habit is air jordan shoes really a air max terrible cheap eyeglasses presence of cheap oakley it.The fidget spinner following moncler jackets outlet are tommy hilfiger online shop the baseball jerseys same mcm backpack as hermes belt the "Holding a ray ban prezzi trace roshe you oakley sunglasses still care about chrome hearts clothings my bottega heart, I memphis grizzlies jerseys went to **** air max 90 the school under the willow supra shoes outlet tree nfl jaguars jerseys to giuseppe zanotti find the two small free running bottles, but polo ralph lauren only michael kors outlet online to find ugg australia one, I know oakley vault that pandora jewellery australia I **** roshe run have long been away, oakley and cheap jack wolfskin my barbour jackets outlet hands of this, clippers jerseys just ferragamo You, polo ralph lauren outlet online I huarache opened hollister co the kate spade handbags small wholesale handbags note ralph lauren polo in toms shoes outlet the nfl rams jerseys bottle, longchamp I naive mlb jerseys that what is coach factory outlet sworn, did hornets jersey not expect, air force but **** outlet only thomas sabo "goodbye" ... adidas online shop ...The michael kors purses following rockets jerseys are the lebron james shoes same as the rolex watches "Is flat iron still Hermès Pas Cher a jordan retro catkins polo outlet online fly season; burberry handbags still is ray ban outlet that gurgling **** air max creek; tory burch sale but nfl jerseys I oakley standard issue alone thomas sabo outlet boarded ray ban the bridge, louboutin recalled that jordans year chi flat iron in **** the hogan shoes bridge burberry outlet wanton omega watches laughing two bulls jersey faces, and mcm backpack outlet now also **** jordan into swarovski online shop a hollister bubble, hogan Was **** shoes brought away new orleans pelicans jerseys by brooklyn nets the adidas online shop river. nfl browns jerseys Night, timberland outlet I soccer jerseys looked juicy couture clothings up shoes outlet at minnesota timberwolves jerseys the barbour outlet store sky, nfl bills jerseys I hope cheap oakley sunglasses you are michael kors thinking northface of portland trail blazers jerseys me michael kors at jack wolfskin outlet online this vans time. You moncler outlet are burberry outlet online like puma online shop the designer handbags moon, nfl azcardinals jerseys I **** mercurial am nfl panthers jerseys accompanied by your cheap ray ban stars, lacoste outlet online knowing that coach factory outlet I michael kors outlet online will disappear nba jersey in christian louboutin your world, nfl giants jerseys you oakley will bcbg max forget iphone 5s cases me, nfl raiders jerseys but I still willing polo ralph to burberry outlet online accompany you with this air jordan quiet air jordan retro night, doudoune north face until mont blanc pens I barbour completely belstaff Disappear polo ralph lauren outlet from your life north face canada ...The philipp plein clothes following mavericks jerseys are the swarovski jewelry same as wholesale handbags the michael kors outlet online sale "Acquaintance, uhren shop parting, thoughts fitflop shoes are in that celtics jerseys catkins fly versace clothes season, catkins pandora jewelry fly season, coach factory outlet give tommy hilfiger me orlando magic jerseys too much celine outlet memories. "Now, you, coach black friday ok ..."</P> michael kors outlet online sale
Old 08-08-2018, 06:25 PM

Cool_Guy1 is on a distinguished road
Economic Outlook for 2018 - An independent perspective

From my analysis, so far for 2018, the economy still remains depressed, growing below trend growth with an appreciated real exchange rate, resulting in low inflation outcomes. We are now into August and there is no sign of improvement, as key growth stimulants don't show any sign of recovery, hence my forecast is for the economy to remain below trend growth for the whole of 2018. Why do i say that?
1. International commodity prices on average have not recovered fully.
2. Due to low international commodity prices, export of agricultural commodities in volume terms have declined and have yet to recover. This is due to, switch by small holder growers from depending on agricultural export commodities like coffee to growing kaukau which is earning them big bucks.
3. The resulting effect of points 1 and 2, stuffed off foreign exchange flows and hence resulted in the shortage of foreign exchange in the market.
4. Other contributing factor to the shortage of foreign exchange in the market has been the Governments so-called Tax Credit Scheme to the extractive industries. Instead of collecting tax in foreign currencies, the Government decided to advance those to construct stadiums, roads etc and stuffed off any tax collection, hence shortage of foreign currency.
5. Continuous shortage of government funds to fund its operations due to point 4. Further, the economic environment does not warrant for expansion of business, hence additional taxation sources have dried up.
6. With shortfalls in revenue Government continues to borrow, and it is increasing on a weekly basis.

On a positive note, the APEC meeting should bring in some money but, that would not be enough to compensate and enhance economic growth surpassing trend growth.

I would therefore conclude that, this year 2018, economic growth will be below trend hence a depressed economy. People are talking up the economy, but, it will still remain depressed for the year.