View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 05:15 AM

ContractorMercs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie View Post
Millenium Guards and Security Services Limited is a wholly nationally owned Company that was recently formed to provide professional security service administration and operations in Papua New Guinea.

The Company is managed by highly qualified and professional people consisting of the General Manager, the Operations Manager, and the Administration Manager. They are well assisted by former policemen, soldiers and very professional security officers who form the core of the companyís operations.

Business Card :
I am interested to join to your respective company. I am a Filipino, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science graduate, a former Police Operative in the Philippines. Customer Service Oriented.With 5 Star Hotel Security Hospitality experience in Dubai UAE. (Al-Qasr Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah).Just done 6 months contract in Madagascar Africa for Safety and Security related job. Iíve been a part of humanitarian mission in Afghanistan; I worked for Edinburgh International under USAID-DAI contract as Security Training Adviser and PSD Team Leader. Also, in Camp Eggers, Kabul Afghanistan as Static Security Team Leader, under Blue Hackle company.

I am ready to learn more and willing to be trained.