View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
We plodded along and finally we came to a beautiful guesthouse out of nowhere which is known as Va'Ule Creek. I heard about this guesthouse on a couple of occasions but obviously this was my first experience of sighting it.

There is one large guesthouse with one large bedroom and one slightly smaller one. There is also a separate guesthouse/cookhouse for the boys. When we arrived here we seemed to be covered in flies and the boys informed us they were drawn to our sweat and that of our backpacks.

Everything was taken out and dried out of our packs. Our tents were erected for the very same reason. We were supposed to press on but the guesthouses looked so inviting that we decided to set up camp there.

The creek is not so far away and is not so steep to have to climb down to so we enjoyed a swim in the creek. Our clothes were washed in the creek and we felt like new again!

Bev & Chris setting up her sleeping quarters in the Va'Ule Creek Guesthouse. At the time this pic was taken Bev must have been feeling hungry as she was checking out what Back Country meal would be on the agenda for the night:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bev Va'Ule Creek.jpg (118.9 KB, 163 views)