View Single Post
Old 25-06-2003, 12:00 AM
aussie's Avatar
aussie aussie is offline
Pls help me to help PNG
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Port Moresby
Posts: 10,543
aussie is on a distinguished road

Overseas :

1. Complete and sign “Application for Entry Permit” (Form 1) together with a passport photograph attached.

2. Attach copies of supporting documents (copy of Work Permit of self or spouse in case of Dependant.)

3. Passport must be valid.

4. Make lodgement at the relevant PNG Diplomatic Mission.

5. If the PNG Diplomatic Mission is not in your area, then send your application forms together with your passport by return courier mail to the respective PNG Diplomatic Mission.

Passport/visa will then be couriered back after completion of visa.
Reply With Quote