View Single Post
Old 12-03-2002, 11:50 PM
aussie's Avatar
aussie aussie is offline
Pls help me to help PNG
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Port Moresby
Posts: 10,543
aussie is on a distinguished road
Motor Traffic Registry Form

Application for Registration or Renewal of Registration of Motor Vehicle

In most cases you will have on you the previous years registration papers and Motor Vehicle Insurance Trust (MVIT) forms.

If so, please make sure you have a current 'Safety Sticker', before heading out to the Motor Traffic Registry Office.

If you have lost or misplaced your registration papers, you will need to download this form, complete and present to the Motor Traffic Registry office.

In the case of theft, you will also need to complete a 'Statutory Declaration' form and have it signed by a Justice of the Peace.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf registration or renewal mv.pdf (40.4 KB, 702 views)
Reply With Quote