Papua New Guinea Forum

Papua New Guinea Forum (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi~to everyone!! (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24319)

whiteangel 06-08-2008 03:07 AM

Hi~to everyone!!

Hi.i'm from malaysia,hope to share more experiences with all of u here as i'm moving to PNG soon.anyone from PNG here?would like to know more about Wewak~

surveyman 06-08-2008 11:26 AM

Hello

I do not live in PNG yet but soon I will. I am here asking questions just like you. Hopefully you will get replies to your posts and make many friends upon your arrival.

I wish for you a pleasant experience on your journey and maybe someday our paths will cross and we can practise the native language, ha wantok?

whiteangel 06-08-2008 09:11 PM

Hi Surveyman

Where do u from? so far tis forum is very slow response.wat post r u employed?

surveyman 07-08-2008 10:05 AM

I am from the US....but please, dont hold that against me =)

I do not live in PNG so unfortunately I am not much help

I am a Land Surveyor...or some there might call it Geodetic Engineer.

What profession are you in? Have you commited to go to Wewak?

whiteangel 07-08-2008 01:26 PM

yeah ,going soon mayb before end of year.

so u mean right now u at the US ,wat a nice city.

Thanks for the recommend perhaps i get a lil knowledge of Wewak now.

04300374smpa 08-08-2008 10:06 AM

I whiteangle, when are planning to come here. PNG is nice and I hope yu enjoy your stay here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteangel
Hi.i'm from malaysia,hope to share more experiences with all of u here as i'm moving to PNG soon.anyone from PNG here?would like to know more about Wewak~

04300374smpa 08-08-2008 10:06 AM

I whiteangle, when are planning to come here. PNG is nice and I hope yu enjoy your stay here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteangel

saina 08-08-2008 12:04 PM

whiteAngel and Surveyman.
you both are very welcome here. I live in POM and love to get out of the city to the outside towns for natural refreshment in nature.

Sepik is cool and you'll get alot of time along the Great Sepik River..prbably some time engaging in crocodile hunting, etc..

make contact if your in POM..
cheers

surveyman 08-08-2008 01:15 PM

CROCODILE HUNTING??????

How about just some fresh cooked fish under the shade of trees with new friends up the hill away from the water? The crocodiles can eat what we dont catch and are not invited to the party =)

Thank you saina for your invitation

whiteangel 08-08-2008 03:15 PM

Hi~

Quote:

Originally Posted by saina
whiteAngel and Surveyman.
you both are very welcome here. I live in POM and love to get out of the city to the outside towns for natural refreshment in nature.

Sepik is cool and you'll get alot of time along the Great Sepik River..prbably some time engaging in crocodile hunting, etc..

make contact if your in POM..
cheers

Cheers!! thanks alot! nice to meet u too :) pls feel free to contact each other.Can recommend a pre school at Wewak for 3yr old?