Papua New Guinea Forum

Papua New Guinea Forum (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tok SAVE (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Caution - Crooked PNG Traders (http://www.pngbd.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28452)

wilsonowen 01-09-2010 08:51 AM

Caution - Crooked PNG Traders

I'd like to caution people against doing business with Konena 7's Trading in Wewak. The operation promotes iteself widely on the internet on trade sites as a major exporter of vanilla beans. I paid Konena 7's operation US$2220 in June for a shipment - however nothing has ever been shipped and Mr Steven Konena who operates the company now fails to respond to emails, and has blocked phone calls. However we are aware through an Australia colleague that he was been soliciting business in Australia in late August. Mr Konena clearly thinks he can take people's money without delivering goods. People should not do business with him. Mr Konena is secretary of the Wewak Rotary Club - I guess he thinks that makes him respectable!

Curious Bud 06-09-2010 07:30 AM

Well sue him! You have already exposed him so go ahead and get your money back. Some people think that holding positions in worthy causes gives them some immunity in being suspects of criminal intent.

wilsonowen 06-09-2010 04:51 PM

Anyone Knoiw a Good Lawyer?

Oh yes - I plan to sue him, and I also plan to place the documents with the police and make a Fraud Complaint - clearly this was a calculated and intentional theft. No effort was made to refund any of the money - instead he has tried to become uncontactable in the hope I would sinmply forget it - How dumb is that?
Can anyone recommend an enthusiastic PNG-based lawer - in the Wewak area?

waymol 11-09-2010 09:25 AM

I too have been conned by him. Paid almost $4000 USD for vanilla beans earlier this year,upto now nothing. I hve had several emails promising delivery of the beans and sometimes a refund of the money I had paid him.
I know he works in the accounts department at South Seas Tuna Corp in Wewak.
I will also join you in suing him for the money he has fraudulently taken. Message me if you require any more info.

wilsonowen 12-09-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waymol (Post 88354)
I too have been conned by him. Paid almost $4000 USD for vanilla beans earlier this year,upto now nothing. I hve had several emails promising delivery of the beans and sometimes a refund of the money I had paid him.
I know he works in the accounts department at South Seas Tuna Corp in Wewak.
I will also join you in suing him for the money he has fraudulently taken. Message me if you require any more info.

I don't think he works at the Tunba company anymore - he's busy making a profession of defrauding foreign buyers. My lawyers are preparing an affadavit - we're now trrying to find a lawyer in the Wewak area to do the filing - so far no luck - so if anyone has a suggestion - pleas let us know.

wilsonowen 12-09-2010 04:06 PM

email me at info@vanillamasters.co.nz

myy 24-11-2017 09:21 PM

coach factory online, ralph lauren, nfl jerseys, lions nfl jersey, salvatore ferragamo, cheap nhl jerseys, air max, mcm handbags, grizzlies jersey, skechers shoes outlet, fred perry uk, marc jacobs, ray ban sunglasses outlet, rolex watches, adidas, rockets jersey, **** mercurial, michael kors purses, charlotte hornets jerseys, new balance, nba jerseys, air force, chi flat iron, versace clothes, louboutin outlet, converse sneakers, coach factory outlet online, jordans, **** outlet, coach outlet sale, longchamp outlet, adidas, hilfiger outlet, bengals nfl jersey, hollisterco, skechers mens shoes, jordans, **** air max 2014, ralph lauren polo, golden state warriors jerseys, oakley sunglasses outlet, michael kors outlet, watches canada, roshe, indoor soccer shoes, adidas outlet, **** Air Max Plaza, longchamp handbags, wizards jersey, fendi bags, knicks jersey, [url=http://pistons.nba-jersey.com/][b]nba jersey