PDA

View Full Version : April 2003 saw DHL and Danzas Air & Ocean consolidate under the umbrella brand of DHL

aussie
29-08-2003, 08:24 AM
Dear Valued Customer,

April 2003 saw DHL and Danzas Air & Ocean consolidate under the umbrella brand of DHL. I am delighted to say that this consolidation has now taking place here in Papua New Guinea.

The new DHL brings together the services of international air express, worldwide air and ocean freight plus overland transport under one name, which is 100 per cent owned by the holding company of Deutsche Post World Net (DPWN).

The integration of the DHL and Danzas underscores the emphasis DPWN places on bringing greater convenience and enhanced services to our millions of customers worldwide.

Be it the delivery of an international letter or satchel, the shipping of a sea container or the movement of heavy airfreight, the DPWN network will now allow you access to a one-stop shop in Papua New Guinea.

Customers will now enjoy one-stop access to all DHL’s Express, Danzas Air & Ocean services, which means only having to deal with a single organisation.

It means a single “track and trace” system providing customers with up-to-the-minute information on shipments.

Our IT enhancements will enable further product and service innovation, while our investment in infrastructure and hub facilities will increase our cargo handling throughput and payload capacities.

Never before have Papua New Guinea customers, either ours or our competitors, been offered a total integrated range of services.

The new DHL in Papua New Guinea, incorporating DHL and Danzas customers, will be run by one team and led by myself as I take on the role of Country Manager.

DHL is growing and, with you, we can make this a great change and a step ahead. We’ve always done it well, and now, with the strengths of Danzas Air & Ocean we can do it even better.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Regards,

Mark Schell
Country Manager

Bovo
19-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Mark please provide your email address.