PDA

View Full Version : PNGCCI on the National Training Council.

aussie
15-06-2003, 11:18 AM
To all Members of Port Moresby Chamber of Commerce

I represent the PNGCCI on the National Training Council.

We have for a long time been trying to get some sense into how best to utilise available resources to meet the training needs of the private sector.

Previously NTC has used the ‘3-year training plans’ to identify national training priorities. Obviously this would have provided a somewhat distorted view and the resultant documentation of Training Priorities has been garbage.

This year NTC is asking employers directly to identify and advise their real training needs.

The form below, is the vehicle for doing this and I would appreciate you taking a little of your time to complete it and return it to me at rayclark@daltron.com.pg or by fax 3212960.

If you do not have any particular training needs within your organisation just say so.

I think that we are beginning to get the NTC to move in the right direction and we may ultimately be able to get the Dept. Employment and Youth to do away with ‘3-year training plans’.

Your support is therefore encouraged.

For simplicity I suggest that you address your training needs under the headings of:

Management
Supervision
Administrative
Financial
Technical and Trade

Thanks for your assistance.

Ray Clark

PNG Institute of Banking and Business Management Inc.
ToRobert Business Training Centre,
Vanama Crescent,
P.O. Box 1721,
Port Moresby. NCD 121
Papua New Guinea

Telephone: +675 3221000
Facsimile: +675 3212960

Email: info@ibbm.com.pg

aussie
15-06-2003, 11:33 AM
National Training Council,
P.O. Box 1170, Boroko, NCD,
Papua New Guinea

Telephones: +675 3212028, 3200247; Fax: +675 3200639.
Email: dirntc@datec.com.pg

TRAINING PRIORITIES

Department/Company:………………………………….Date:…………………………

Address:……………………………………………………………………………………

Contact Person:………………………….Tel:…………Fax:………… Email…………

The National Training Council, since January 2003 has commenced reviewing the 2000-2001 National Training Priorities and up-dating it for 2003-2004.

All Departments/Agencies/Companies are requested to submit their training priorities immediately to be included in the revised document. Please fill in the table below. A sample has been done for your information.

aussie
15-06-2003, 11:35 AM
fORM 2 :